MAINTAINING YOUR AIR CONDITIONER
Regular servicing to your air conditioner ensures that your system is working efficiently to reduce your energy cost and will also reduce the risk of breakdowns – therefore extending the life of your air conditioner and reducing the annual running cost dramatically.
This is also a requirement to comply with the manufacture warranty offered with your air conditioner, poor maintenance can affect your air conditioners performance, which can void its warranty. Best Refrigeration and Air Conditioning are authorised service warranty agents for Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric and Livezi. If our technicians comes across an issue which is deemed a manufacture warranty fault and your unit is still within its warranty period we can carry on with the necessary repair at no cost to yourself.
Did you know that your air conditioner can be a breeding ground for bacteria, germs, dust and dirt, which could be putting you and your family at risk of illness. Our preventative maintenance services can eliminate this risk.
Our qualified refrigeration technicians will fault find your air conditioner and repair any issues that arise during these routine services or provide a quotation to carry out the necessary repair if required.
Please contact our office on Ph: 07 5456 1917 or M: 0498 630 230 if you would like to discuss this service further.
COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION – WHY IS MAINTENANCE SO IMPORTANT?
Poor maintenance or lack of maintenance can result in the following:
– Shorter lifespan of your equipment
– Increased risk of costly breakdown
– Increased risk of food spoilage and perishables
– Increased energy running costs
– Incorrect calibration or temperature control malfunction will allow food to spoil
Benefits of regular routine preventative maintenance:
– Minimise the risk of costly breakdowns
– Minimise downtime and loss of sales due to the disposal of perishables
– Ensures equipment is running as efficiently and effectively as possible with lowered electricity consumption
– Less food waste can lead to higher profits
– Clients with preventative maintenance contracts are prioritised first when a technician is required on site
– Prevent liability
Please contact our office on Ph: 07 5456 1917 or M: 0498 630 230 if you would like to discuss any of these services further.”